Friday
11:40 AM

Welcome Guest
LoginRegistrationMain

Logged in as Guest

[ JD Racing Home · Downloads · Web links · Forum Home ]

[ New Forum Posts · Member List · Forum Rules · Forum Search ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Forum » General Discussion » Illegal Discussion will not be tolerated
Illegal Discussion will not be tolerated
Cheezypuff Date: Sunday, 16-Aug-09, 6:57 PM | Message # 1                                                                                        
Sprint Cup Driver
Main Administrator
Awards: 3  ±
Consider this a warning to anyone who thinks of talking about illegal activity. Think about the consequences before you do it. The consequences, IMMEDIATE BAN. This is your only warning. Posting a copywritten game for free is an illegal act, and will NOT be tolerated in a public forum. If you just have to talk about illegal downloading of games, keep it to PM's, or else you will be banned without notice. I have seen a post asking for rFactor download, and a link to a free download of NASCAR Racing 2003 Season, in case you haven't noticed, it is illegal, and you may be arrested for illegal distribution. Not only that, but this site may be shut down due to it. So please, do NOT talk about it in the public forums/shout box. Thank You.

"Last time I checked, this wasn't the Kyle Busch Show, it's a Nationwide race" - Brian Vickers

Forum » General Forum » General Discussion » Illegal Discussion will not be tolerated
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

JD Racing 2024
Hosted by uCoz